Monday, January 19, 2009

Inaugural Prayer

Well tomorrow is Inauguration Day and Barack Obama is going to be sworn in as the 44th President. I'm sure most of you know (unless you are hiding under a rock somewhere) that Rick Warren will be giving the inaugural prayer. Here is a video clip from Todd Friel's Wretched TV show talking about some suggestions for the prayer. I guess we will have to wait and see how watered-down and universal, Mr Warren's prayer will be. I'll keep you posted. Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Really good video! I wish he did pray that prayer and believed half of what was in that prayer. But I digress since r/w didn't get it right we must get out there and teach sinners about their sin and the wrath to come. Keep up the good work!

Paul Washer Project

Creation Museum

Nick Vujicic's Testimony

The Watchmaker

EVOLUTION

HELLS BEST KEPT SECRET

GOSPEL FOR ASIA

FIREPROOF

fireproofbanner