Monday, February 23, 2009

Returned Home From the True Church Conference

Well, by God's grace, He allowed me to return home safely after blessing me with four days of passionate, biblical teachings of God's word at the True Church Conference which was hosted at Grace Life Church of the Shoals in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. ( I want to add a thank you to Frank and Lisa and their family for allowing us to stay with them while we attended the conference. You and your family are truly a blessing.)

Only 359 more days until a return to Muscle Shoooaaaaaalllsss for the True Church Conference 2010 on Evangelism.

While taking in all that I heard at the conference and thinking about the Glory of God and how He is glorified through His church, my thoughts went to a clip of Pastor S.M. Lockridge (who is now with the Lord) praising the Lord Jesus Christ. I thought I would share it with you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Frank Rollberg said...

Hey Brother the count down clock is on my blog. We are Blessed!!

sweetnika said...

I am so excited that you were so blessed by this conference!!!!! I simply can NOT wait to listen to the cd you gave to Rob! We get to be in a car this weekend, & are bringing it along to listen along the way ! Thank you so much!! That and my new Norm Cd's should make the trip a really super time together in Christ! We are so thankful for YOU!! Miss you lots, what a hard season to be apart, but I am so thankful for YOU, and to the Lord for internet, cuz I can just LOOK HERE and see what is New with you, and what God is doing in you, and through you!
you are LOVED brother!
blessed be the Name of the Lord!
hugs from the munchkins :)

Paul Washer Project

Creation Museum

Nick Vujicic's Testimony

The Watchmaker

EVOLUTION

HELLS BEST KEPT SECRET

GOSPEL FOR ASIA

FIREPROOF

fireproofbanner