Monday, February 23, 2009

I have been "Tagged"

My blog has been "tagged" by my wife's blog Consider It All Joy. I guess this means that I am supposed to list 25 random facts about myself and then "tag" 3 others.

I will do my best to list the 25 things but I'm not too sure on who to tag.

Well hear goes;

1. I am a vile, wretched sinner deserving of eternity in Hell.

2. I have been saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and get to spend eternity with Him in heaven.

3. I just returned from the True Church Conference in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

4. I am married to my wonderful wife Alicia.

5. I like to watch Chicago Bears football games.

6. We have a dog named Izzy ( Border Collie / Whippett mix )

7. I am usually a shy, quiet person.

8. I suffer from the Fear of Man; I do not engage enough people in conversations about their eternal destiny. Please pray for me.

9. I'm not very interesting and am having trouble finishing this list.

10. I work for a police department and am responsible for registering all of the sex offenders.

11. I'm in a Strat-O-Matic baseball league.

12. I desire for my sole purpose to be to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and glorify Him alone but fail miserably.

13. I am thankful that the Lord found a biblical church for my wife and I to attend: Fox Valley Bible Church in St. Charles, IL.

14. I am tired of having every sentence begin with "I" because I don't like the attention. (Is this list over yet)

15. Didn't think I was a complainer until after reviewing this list. I guess I was wrong.

16. My favorite dish is Spaghettini alla Bolognese from Il Fornaio

17. Also a big fan of pizza, especially from Nick's Pizza.

18. I need to devote more time to prayer. (Please pray for me)

19. We have a cat named Muffinski

20. I am a hockey fan.

21. I am a slow reader but need to pick up the pace, I have a stack of books that I want to read.

22. I read from the bible daily.

23. I am 6'03" but am the shortest among my brothers.

24. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and pray that He will continue to transform me.

25. I am not very verbose hence the brevity of this blog.

Well I made it through this list. That's all for now. I hope this list didn't bore you too much.

No comments:

Paul Washer Project

Creation Museum

Nick Vujicic's Testimony

The Watchmaker

EVOLUTION

HELLS BEST KEPT SECRET

GOSPEL FOR ASIA

FIREPROOF

fireproofbanner